Lets Encrypt SSL Certificates are issued free though your Siteworx client portal.
Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated, and open certificate authority (CA), run for the public’s benefit. It is a service provided by the Internet Security Research Group (ISRG).
1. You can login to your Siteworx account from either your client WHMCS portal or direct via the Siteworx URL.
Login with your email address and password provided when you signed up for your account.
2. Once logged in, scroll down to the DOMAINS section.
Click on Manage icon (three lines) and then on Shield icon with padlock in the middle.
3. Next click on the purple button 'Generate All With Let's Encrypt'
4. Next click and select the domains you want an TLS/SSL certificate generating for.
5. Next click on the purple button 'Generate'
6. Your new TLS/SSL certificates will be generated and applied to your domain names.
7. If you have just registered your domain with us and purchasing cloud hosting, this TLS/SSL certificate process may fail while your DNS is propagating, this is normal and nothing to worry about.
DNS can take upto 48 hours to fully propagate, but usually if you retry in an hour, your TLS/SSL will be generated when you re-run the process.