Setup your FTP (file Transfer Protocol) to allow file uploads to your website.
In the web hosting environment FTP or File Transfer Protocol is a standard network protocol used for the transfer of computer files from client computer to web server.
FTP is built on a client-server model architecture using separate control and data connections between the client and the server.
1. You can login to your Siteworx account from either your client WHMCS portal or direct via the Siteworx URL.
Login with your email address and password provided when you signed up for your account.
2. Once logged in, scroll down to the FTP section.
3. Click on the 'Add an FTP Account' icon.
4. Complete the required details, FTP Username and Password.
5. You can use the purple button with a wand on to auto generate passwords if required.
6. Once all fields are complete, click on the purple button ‘Add’
8. You can create more FTP users if required by using the same process as above.
9. If you need to edit the FTP user, you can click on the pencil icon and edit the user details.
10. If you need to delete the FTP user, click on the dark trash can.
11. You just need to add your details into your chosen FTP client.
Password: your password
FTP Port number: 21
Just change the email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org above for your domain name.