Setup your E-Mail Aliases though your Siteworx client portal.
If you have a limited number of email addresses, you are able to create email aliases that forward emails from one account to another.
For example you could create email aliases for email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, john.smith@example .com and forward them all to a single forwarding email address.
Below we have details how easy it is to create email Aliases for your business.
1. You can login to your Siteworx account from either your client WHMCS portal or direct via the Siteworx URL.
Login with your email address and password provided when you signed up for your account.
2. Once logged in, scroll down to the EMAIL section.
3. Click on the Aliases icon.
4. Next click on the purple square with the white cross on it.
5. Complete the required details, email address to forward from and email address to forward to.
6. Once all fields are complete, click on the purple button 'Add'
7. From here you can also update the email address forwarding by clicking on the pencil icon.
8. You can also delete the email Aliases from here if not longer required by clicking on the trash can.
9. All emails from email@example.com will now be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just change the example.com above for your domain name and the gmail account to your receiving email address.