Setup your E-Mail accounts though your Siteworx client portal.
E-Mail is an important part of how we all communicate in today's digital world.
Using email can greatly benefit businesses as it provides efficient and effective ways to transmit all kinds of electronic data, and best of all its fast and cheap.
Below we have details how easy it is to create email boxes for your business.
1. You can login to your Siteworx account from either your client WHMCS portal or direct via the Siteworx URL.
Login with your email address and password provided when you signed up for your account.
2. Once logged in, scroll down to the EMAIL section.
3. Click on Add an E-mail Box icon with a plus sign next to it.
4. Complete the required details, email address, password, Disk space quota.
5. You can use the purple button with a wand on to auto generate passwords if required.
6. Once all fields are complete, click on the purple button 'Add'
7. Repeat the process to create the emails address required for your business.
8. From here you can also update the email address password by clicking on the pencil icon.
9. You can also delete the email address from here if not longer required by clicking on the trash can.
10. You just need to add your details into your chosen E-mail client.
Password: <your password>
mail server: mail.example.com
Just change the example.com above for your domain name.