Create databases in your Siteworx account.
At Hosting Made Easy we offer all users access to Mysql relational databases, these are commonly used with CMS systems like WordPress, Drupal etc. as well as E-commerce platforms.
The guide below will walk you through how to create databases in Siteworx.
1. You can login to your Siteworx account from either your client WHMCS portal or direct via the Siteworx URL.
Login with your email address and password provided when you signed up for your account.
2. Once logged in, scroll down to the MYSQL section.
3. Click on the 'Add an MySQL Database' icon.
4. Complete the required details, Database Name.
5. Once the database field is complete, click on the purple button ‘Add’
6. You should now be able to see the database you have created.
7. You can create more databases if required by using the same process as above.
8. If you need to delete the database, click on the dark trash can.
Other database guides you might find useful: