Create users to already created databases in your Siteworx account.
At Hosting Made Easy we offer all users access to Mysql relational databases, these are commonly used with CMS systems like WordPress, Drupal etc. as well as E-commerce platforms.
The guide below will walk you through how to create database users in Siteworx.
1. You can login to your Siteworx account from either your client WHMCS portal or direct via the Siteworx URL.
Login with your email address and password provided when you signed up for your account.
2. Once logged in, scroll down to the MYSQL section.
3. Click on the 'Users' icon.
4. Click on the purple button with a plus sign on it.
5. Complete the required details, Database Name.
6. Once the Username and Password fields are complete, click on the purple button ‘Add’
7. You can use the purple button with a wand on to auto generate passwords if required.
8. You can create more users if required by using the same process as above.
9. If you need to delete a user, click on the dark trash can.
Other database guides you might find useful: