Add users to already created databases in your Siteworx account.
At Hosting Made Easy we offer all users access to Mysql relational databases, these are commonly used with CMS systems like WordPress, Drupal etc. as well as E-commerce platforms.
The guide below will walk you through how to add users to databases in Siteworx.
1. You can login to your Siteworx account from either your client WHMCS portal or direct via the Siteworx URL.
Login with your email address and password provided when you signed up for your account.
2. Once logged in, scroll down to the MYSQL section.
3. Click on the 'Databases' icon.
4. Click on the dark user icon to add a user to this database.
5. Once the User field is completed from the drop down menu, and the users permissions have been set, click on the purple button ‘Add'
Other database guides you might find useful: